Change Will Come
Will you be one making the change or one being changed? We cannot wait for someone or sometime, we are the change!
One crying in the desert where no ears hear makes no impressions. Make your voice count.
Get mad as hell and say you’re not going to take it anymore!
The National Action Group (NAG) is an independent organization that was formed for strategic campaigning, fundraising, and organizing field representative to accomplish a common goal. We will operate locally, state wide and nationally to promote healthy governments that work for the welfare of the public at large and not for special interest groups. We want to specialize in building and running face-to-face outreach operations in neighborhoods and in high-traffic public venues to build support for the groups and issues that are necessary to accomplish governmental reforms.
NAG is seeking to attract individuals that will be able to organize offices and communities throughout the country. We need to increase our staff and get boots on the ground that will be knocking on doors and talking to voters on behalf of the Republican National Committee. We want to partner with groups and campaigns to advance issues for all Americans, raise money to support our communities, help to get the congress working for the people, and build activism at the grassroots level.
The people at NAG are not seasoned organizers nor fundraising professionals. We feel strongly that getting engaged and being thoughtful we can support the right candidates and we can actually make a difference.
WE WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO HELP US:
• Design and implement corporate and small donor fundraising and petitions gathering campaigns;
• Put together organization membership drives and fundraising.
• Run conferences at college campuses;
• Train organizers and campaign staff;
• Work with different groups at the national, regional, state, Congressional, local, and campus levels;
• Recruited and train volunteers;
• Help launch or run different organizations;
• Sit on the boards of directors for groups and campaign steering committees.